Here's a quick rundown of how the service works:
1. You call us for a free consultation.
2. We meet you at your home or business to determine what needs to be sold and date the sale needs to be completed. There are no upfront costs unless a we require a dumpster or we inform you that special cleaning services are needed!
3. You review contract and we both sign the agreement.
4. We clean, stage, research and price your items for sale.
5. We set the sale date and market the sale on our website; social media; on online sites; in the local newspaper; if needed, and by use of street signs.
6. During the sale we use a cash register with a tape that corresponds to our inventory sheet and we collect all applicable state taxes.
7. After completion of the sale, we will suggest local charities that will pick up items or you may wish to donate to a charity of your choice.
8. We enter the sale inventory list into the computer and provide a detailed list of your items sold.
9. After review and approval of the inventory list, we deduct all applicable cost according to the contract and your percentage of the sale is given or mailed to you.